नई दिल्ली: राष्ट्रीय राजधानी में आरएवी फैशंस फैशन के नए ट्रेंड के साथ फैशन और लाइफस्टाइल एग्जीविश...
Articles on Lifestyle, Societies
17th May is Buddha Jayanti also known as Buddha Purnima which is the most sacred festivals of Buddhist. Buddha Purnima (Buddha Birthday) is celebrated in remembrance Lord Buddha. Lord Buddha is the founder of Buddhism. This day is the birth anniversary of Lord Buddha. This day commemorates three important events of Buddha's life
|| विजय भाष्कर ||
|| by Kelly Kislaya ||
Every second day there is a case of rape or assault, and with the increase of people's interest in social networking sites there have been many cases of cyber crime. But now the condition has worsened as the social networking sites are leading to not just emotional but physical assault too.
The jail authority has also been a constant support. The Dhanbad Jail superintendent, Hamid Akhtar said that the computer training programme has encouraged the inmates for constructive work. They are helping the jail authority in different office jobs like data creation and designing.
by Stan Swamy
The print media has reported that from among the 946 billionaires in the world 36 are Indians. The total assets of these Indians is reported to be $191 billion ($191,000 crores or Rs. 85,95,000 crores) which is about 25% of India’s Gross Domestic Produce (GDP). That means the rest of the 100 crore Indians have the remaining 75% to share among them. Another study reveals that whereas in China the better off 50% of the population own 14 % of the nation’s wealth, in India the better off 50% Indians own 92% of India’s wealth. That means, the worse off 50% Indians have only 8% to share among themselves.
by Brig (Retd) PT Gangadharan
The personnel of Armed Forces are enrolled from our society purely on a volunteer basis, without any distinction in class, colour, creed, cast and religion. The Armed Forces are also open to women in certain select categories; the only exception in this case hitherto was the Army Medical Corps. .. It is emphasized that there are no reservations of any kind in the Armed Forces and all selections are based on merit. In every sense, the Armed Forces are an all India service and a true depiction of national honor, pride and unity.